Update: The 2010 Photo Challenge competition has now ended.
Winning photo: Maithree Scoops Red Dot Photo Award
Keep snapping those great photos, the 2012 photo challenge is now on.
Win a flight to Sri Lanka
Do you want to escape to Serendipity? Do you have some prize-winning photographs from your last holiday in Sri Lanka? If the answer is yes to both questions then you need to enter Red Dot’s 2010 photo competition now. All entrants stand a chance of winning a free flight to Sri Lanka. Entries close on 31 December 2010.
How to enter
Photos for the competition are being stored on Flickr, the popular and easy-to-use photo-sharing website.
You can submit photos by following these steps:
- Visit the “Red Dot Photo Challenge 2010” Flickr page and sign up for a free Flickr account or login using your existing Yahoo account if you have one.
- Visit the “Red Dot Photo Challenge 2010” Flickr page and join this group.
- Upload photos to your account.
- Go to the page of the photo(s) you want to submit to the competition.
- Click the “Send to Group” button between the photo title and the photo.
- Choose the “Red Dot Photo Challenge 2010” group and you’re finishedOrEmail your photo and name to email@example.com and we’ll add it to Flickr for you.
Please note: Entries are restricted to three images per person.
The winner will be notified via their Flickr account or directly via email depending on how they submitted their photo.
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be received by 31 Dec 2010
- The winners will be selected within 5 days of the closing date and will be notified immediately. The winners are required to contact Red Dot to confirm acceptance of their prize within 10 days of notification.
- Only three entries per person allowed.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the European Union, United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and India
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Open to adults aged 18+
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Red Dot will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.